Saturday, May 02, 2009

Therapy

Today I got some much needed therapy. I love painting pottery so today I took about 2 hours to go alone and just paint. It was alot of fun and a great stress relief. While I was gone, Daniel had a hair cut appt. and asked if he had to take both boys with him and how he was going to do it. With little sympathy, I said I do it all week long, you'll manage! And they did fine. When I got home this is what I found...

Here is Teague's first smile...not that he knows what he is doing, but I love seeing what his smile looks like!

4 comments:

Brie said...

How wonderful to get such a nice break. I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Dont you just love when they act like they have no idea how they are going to do something with kids! I remember when Brandon told me that he needed to iron his shirt so I needed to help him. I was thinking "what in the world dude?" They just have no idea.

Ava and Lauren said...

What a beautiful family! I am so glad that you got a much needed break! :)

We need to get together soon so I can hold that cute littl boy!!

Marc and Laura Rose said...

That picture of your 3 boys is just precious! And Teague's smiles are so sweet!