Monday, October 05, 2009

6 months old



Teague is now 6 months old and has changed so much from when he was born. His hair is continuing to fall out and it is getting lighter and lighter. He is getting a tooth so he has been a little fussier than usual, but a little Tylenol and Orajel and he's a happy camper. He is such a happy baby and loves Troy so much. Every morning when Troy, my early riser, and I hear Teague wake up we run in his room and Troy climbs into his crib and Teague just laughs and smiles and the two of them roll around and play for a few minutes. What a great way to start the day. They truly are a blessing to me and I am so lucky to have them as my sons!
Troy and Teague playing on the floor

Teague practicing crawling

Teague jumping

2 comments:

Brie said...

Happy 6 months to Teague!

Tara said...

Awww...they are so sweet together! Isn't amazing to get to see TWO little ones love on each other? Love you girl, and am praying for you guys continually.