Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Troy and Eilonwy



I have been watching a little girl the past few weeks and she and Troy have become close friends. It is neat to see the difference in girls and boys and also how they both just fall into male and female roles. Eilonwy asks for help from Troy on things throughout the day and Troy, usually while playing outside, always lets me and Eilonwy know that he will protect us, either from cars driving by or airplanes flying over. With all the drama going on around here it is nice to be able to provide stability for the kids and also an occupation to keep my mind busy.

3 comments:

Brie said...

How wonderful that God is providing for you and allowing you to still stay at home!

Brittany said...

I know Brie! He is faithful to those who trust in Him! I am seeing that daily and somehow that makes the trusting come easier each day!

Marc and Laura Rose said...

They are too cute. Caleb loves the video. He has an obsession w/bikes lately - literally we watched this video 5 times in a row! After that I had to tell him to find something else to do :)
Love you!