Saturday, November 21, 2009

A few fun filled days

Over the last couple of days we have been very busy. My grandma has been with me for a few weeks now to help out and spend some time with the boys. She really enjoyed her time here I think and she was great to just go along with how busy we are. We visited the farm in Fredericksburg and Eilonwy came along too. They fed the llamas, rode 4 wheelers, and ate hot dogs.



For Troy's birthday Grandma got us both tickets to see Curious George Live. So last night, Troy and I had a date night. The concert was so good and he really enjoyed all the lights and singing and of course the characters. I was not expecting how hard it is to go out for a fun evening and have to say no to so many of the things they have for purchase there. I did let him pick out one fun item and one food item, so he choose a Curious George light wand and popcorn. We had a great night together and he is already asking when we can go back to George's house!




1 comment:

Brie said...

I'm so glad you are getting to do some fun things