Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh No the big 3-0


I enjoyed a great birthday spread out over a few days. The girls from church surprised me with dinner out and a basket full of goodies. My aerobics class surprised me with chocolate cupcakes and another basket full of goodies! I then got to spend the weekend with my family for a good meal and chocolate cake and presents. That night I even went country dancing with my sister. I haven't been danicing since college and it was so much fun to do something I enjoy. It was a great birthday spent with those that care about me! Thank you all for making my day so special!




I thought this picture of Amber and Teague is soooo cute!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am so glad you got to come home and go dancing with me. Can't wait for a couple more weeks when you come back in town and we can do it again. And I loved seeing my boys! They are adorable! Stay strong, I love you!

Brooklynn said...

Brittany! You are in such great shape!!! Can you please do some personal training with me :)

Brie said...

I'm so glad you were able to find enjoyment in your birthday! You inspire me and motivate me!!!
I'm so dreading the big 3-0....5 months to go.

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I know this is a little late, but it reminded me of Midnight...