Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trick or Treat Party

Since Troy didn't get to have a birthday party with all his friends on his real birthday we decided to have a Trick or Treat Party, as he called it. I had chili and corn bread for the adults and mummy wraps for the kids with punch and of course adult beverages...how else would you get through a kids birthday party AND trick or treating in the same day!! :) I had a small little scavenger hunt for the kids before cupcakes and presents and then we hit the trick or treat trail. It was an eventful day and I had two tired jungle animals on my hands as the night came to a close.

Blowing out his candles!!

Such a cute smile!

Bearly enough time to stop and turn around for a picture. All the kids were running so fast from one house to the next. One little girl ran right out of her shoes so many times she decided to take them off and just go in her stockings!

Teague doesn't know what to think of this hat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the party was a success! Happy Birthday to Troy!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Teague in his outfit, SO cute!!! Glad yall had a good time