Friday, December 18, 2009

On the fifth day of Christmas...

My True Love gave to me...

physical touch

I am just going to leave it at that today. Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me, and I am learning that these moments of His presence are not just Him showing up somewhere in my day, but rather He and I interacting intimately throughout the day. Just as you wouldn't share intimate details of the romance between you and your spouse I am seeing that I don't necessarily want to share every detail of my moments with Him.

I am really enjoying this quest in trying to remain in His presence daily. It is alot harder than I thought. I look up and half the day is gone and I didn't even take the time to listen or look or experience the world around me. No wonder so many of us say that we don't hear God. How could we in the world in which we live. This is definately taking some effort and I hope after 12 days of it I will have formed a habit. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

Brie said...

I just read your blog from our desktop instead of my phone and heard this song! I LOVE it! I love the words and how it describes where so many people are at, and I imagine especially you!

Anonymous said...

Goosebumps here!!!!! Love it!!!!