Thursday, March 25, 2010

Best Friends

2010

I was able to enjoy some time with life long friends over the last weekend. Tanna, Tara, Laura and myself have been connected at the hip since middle school. We did everything together! The three of them even went to OBU while I went to Tech through college but that didn't separate us, and now we are all spread out over the state and with Tara in China, and that still cannot separate us! I am truly blessed to have these girls in my life. They are like sisters to me!
1998



I also got to spend some time with Jenna at her bachelorette party. We have also been life long friends starting in kindergarden all the way through being college roommates. We have had great memories and I can't wait to watch her walk down the aisle to add to our collection!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how we are in the SAME order in BOTH of those pictures!! Aww....those were some good times at IBC!!!

Brie said...

Friends ARE so wonderful! Glad you have such a support system!

Brooklynn said...

I love your dark hair by the way! I forgot to tell you the other night!

Tara said...

LOVE the blast from the past photo, Brit! It was wonderful to see you but the time just wasn't enough...looking forward to more!