Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kite Festival

Today was gorgeous outside so the boys and I enjoyed for the Kite Festival after church. What I thought was going to be a few hours at the park turned out to be all afternoon and into the early evening! There were so many people and taking the shuttle alone took over an hour both ways! It was crazy, but we had a blast. Between eating our picnic lunch, flying Troy's kite, playing on the playground, and people watching, it was a full day!
Teague doesn't look too thrilled here!
Troy's shirt says FUNNY on it and Teague's says HUNGRY...and here Teague is shoveling in the pretzels!! :)

This is just a glimpse of all the kites. There were hundreds of them spotting the sky!

Troy found this spiderman kite he wanted to do himself, and he did fantastic. I would just throw it up and he did the rest! I was so surprised!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of yall together where Teague is looking up at you! Brylee does that SAME look, SO cute!!! Girl I have not flown a kite in years, looks like a blast!

Nikki McCallum said...

Flying a kite always seems like a good idea until it gets all tangled up or someone gets rope burn across their face right before important picture days.

I'm glad y'all had a fun time...And Teague with his eyes glaring at you is just adorable!

Brie said...

What fun memories for you guys!