Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mission Statement

My church did a sermon series awhile back concerning personal mission statements. There was a booklet with 4-5 different activities that all led to the writing of one statement. Your personal mission statement will answer: Who am I? Why am I here? What am I to be about? This one statement can answer all 3 questions. For some reason, I missed the very last sermon where we wrote our statements, so last weekend I put alot of thought into what God wanted my statement to be. I went back and looked at the activities I had done months before, and I realized, the mission statement I am about to write will be SO different then the one I probably would have written if I had finished this activity months prior. I am so different and my walk with God is so different and my goal in life is so different. I know I have said this before, but I am certain my greatest misery will become my greatest ministry. My mission statement is on my header so I can remember daily what I want from life, how God wants to use me today, and why I was created.

No comments: