Saturday, April 24, 2010

A special day



Today I got to spend the afternoon with the girls. There are really no words to express what these girls mean to me or the intimacy we experienced with each on this special day. It is rare that all four of us can get together without the kids but this afternoon we made it happen. We enjoyed pedicures, lunch, yogurt, and a time of talking and praying. It was amazing!

Here we are getting our toes done!!



Lunch at Chuy's


Our prayer table

It was so nice to share the good, the bad, and the stuff you think you would tell NO ONE because they would never understand. We shared it all, and I am so blessed to have women in my life who support me no matter what and are always there to remind me of God's promises, no matter what subject we are talking about. During our prayer time we lifted each other up, quoted the Word, and asked God to heal, bless, rejuvenate, strengthen, revive, protect, and love. The power of prayer is amazing in many ways, but the Word says, "where two or more are gathered in my name, I am there also" and I truly felt Jesus was with us today, listening as we poured out our hearts to Him.

Thank you girls for making today more than memorable! I love you three!

2 comments:

Brie said...

I'm so glad you were able to have this time!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

That is so great you girls made that happen!