Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Mother's Day Breakfast

Today I was able to have Mother's Day breakfast with Troy at his school. They had a table set up with place cards for all of us and then we were served kolaches and scones and juice. At each mother's spot there was a card and a heart tin. Inside the heart tin was the bracelet he made for me. He was so excited for me to put it on and showed me which bead was his favorite! It was really special and I love his comments on the card! He got my favorite color right!! And it's neat to see what your child really enjoys about you. I know I will treasure that card and bracelet forever!



3 comments:

Brie said...

How sweet! I didn't know you were so young. The bracelet is cute!

Adrianmc623 said...

I cant believe you tackle your children for fun...haha I love it .

Tara said...

You're one incredible, inspirational mama, Brit. Love you.