Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wicked

I was able to go on a girls trip this weekend. The main event was to see the show Wicked, but we also did alot of relaxing and alot of much needed girl talk! I am so glad I have girlfriends that are so down to earth, honest and fun to be around. I can't wait until our next trip!


Right outside our hotel


Melinda, Becca, me and Lisa at the pool

At the show


Melinda doesn't like to eat salt because it makes her puffy, so we made her a no puff zone with her own basket of chips with no salt.

4 comments:

Brie said...

I'm so glad you had a fun weekend! My best friend went to see wicked this weekend too

The Elliott Family said...

A much deserved trip...beautiful bunch of ladies!!! I LOVE the realness and down to earthness (word?) of our church family!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're surrounded by such a wonderful group of women! Yeah for some relaxation!
Rachel

Faith said...

I'm so excited for you all that you were able to spend a weekend away! How fun! :)