Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day

Troy's cubby























Troy's first day went pretty well I think. Of course, he slept until 7:45am that morning and I had to actually wake him to get him out the door on time, but overall it was a smooth morning. When we got there everyone was washing their hands and getting ready for breakfast. Ms. Paula and Ms. Susan were great about showing him what to do and where things were. As Troy was washing his hands, I took a few pictures around the classroom. It's so neat to see his name on everything. When I picked him up they were all eating their snacks and he seemed to feel right at home. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get much out of him on how the day went except that he played outside and took a nap with his shoes on. This morning he was anxious to get there, so that is always a good sign!




He doesn't look too happy here.



2 comments:

The Graves Family said...

That looks like a fun classroom!!! And I'm so glad he was excited to get back there!!!

Brie said...

Looks like a great preschool!