Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet and Twisted

Since this weekend I was without the boys in tow I had registered to do another triathlon. It was an all female race called the Sweet and Twisted!! It was alot of fun and there were quite a few of us from church participating and that always makes it more enjoyable. Chris was a real trooper and went with me, leaving at 5am and standing in the heat til almost noon! He is great with a camera and got some great action shots!! The swim was a little further than last time, but overall pretty easy. The bike was hilly but scenic and I did not get a flat, so that was wonderful!! The run was just HOT!!! They had water stations and ice sponges along the way, but I was tired and the heat made it worse. At the end of the race they served cupcakes and mimosas, keeping in theme with sweet and twisted. It was cute! It was exciting to show Chris a huge part of who I am and have him there cheering for me!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He got some amazing pictures!!!!! Wow. Looks like fun. I'm so jealous I can't be out there too!!! U did great!!

Brie said...

Wow! I just can't believe how you're smiling in every one of those pictures. Way to go!