Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend was jam packed with a ton of fun things!! Friday night I went to a Girl's Night Out gathering which I was really in need of! I guess I was having so much fun that I forgot to get out my camera so I don't have any pics, but it was so nice to sit down and just laugh with some of the greatest gals I know. Saturday, Chris and I tried a new restaurant out; Ranch 616 in Austin. The food was good and so was the atmosphere. We were seated out on a closed in patio next to a fire, so it was very romantic and a great place to just hang out and talk. On Sunday, we went to church and then had a youth get together. It's always fun spending time with the youth...never a dull moment! And then Sunday night we went to see Roller Derby with Faith and Greg. This was a new experience for me and Chris, but it was a blast. Once Greg explained the rules and we watched a few bouts, it was pretty easy to catch on to. If we weren't watching the girls skate, we were people watching, which was an event all in itself. We had a blast with Faith and Greg and we can't wait to go back. It was a great fun filled weekend surrounded by people I love!

On our way to Ranch 616
Youth event

Roller Derby!


This Green Leprechan would skate by during breaks and hand out freebies. We ended up with a CD from the band that was playing last night!



No comments: