Monday, February 28, 2011

Get Real Monday

I haven't done a "Get Real Monday" blog in awhile but thought this was a good title for today's blog.

So my get real thought is...dating is hard!!

I think dating in general is hard, but post divorce I think it is even more complicated. There are SO many things to consider and weigh and think about. Sometimes I think because I have been married it will be easier to know what I want and then other days I think being married previously makes it so much more difficult. I now carry baggage that has tainted how I look at relationships, men and life in general.

All that being said, Chris and I have decided to go our separate ways. We are in two different spots in our lives right now and we know this is what is best for both of us. I am so thankful that he was the first guy I dated because I learned so much from him and within our relationship. I will miss the way he made me laugh and his playful personality, but I will continue to trust God with my future.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I can't imagine dating with little kids ya know. You have so much more responsibility now because you have to think about two extra little hearts with every decision you make. I know you let God lead you and so I know this is the best move for you and the boys. I am thinking of you, I love you and I can't wait to see you soon!