Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break

The first half of Spring Break was my time with the boys and we went to visit my family and friends. We were able to spend time with all my family and even an afternoon with Tanna and Laura and their kids.

Troy will be on a soccer team in a few weeks so we went and bought him his cleats, shin guards and a new ball. I don't think he has taken off his equipment in 3 days. He loves practicing and telling everyone he is going to play soccer.

Teague playing peek-a-boo outside while brother practices.
My grandma also came into town to celebrate Teague's birthday a little early. Of course, he loved the cake again this year and was pretty into opening his own presents!


At our playdate with Tanna and Laura and the kids, all the kids played really well together. The three of us actually did a little more talking than mothering, so that was a step up from last time where it felt like all we did was tend to our children and there was no time to sit and visit.



Lastly, it was time to take the boys for the bi-annual dental check up so that concluded our spring break time together. Troy has been to the dentist before so I told him how important is was to set a good example for Teague, since this was his first time. They both did great and got their token at the end to choose a prize.


So now on to the latter half of the week which will be ME time!! I have no plans and kind of like it that way! I'm sure I will find something to do with all my time, productive or not!

No comments: