Friday, June 24, 2011

Swim lessons


Troy had his annual swim lessons this week. Before class started, we had already been to the pool several times and I was impressed with what he remembered from last year. He was jumping in from the side and going under and practicing his arm strokes. He always complains about having to go because she pushes him out of his comfort zone, but he learns so much and it's increasing his confidence in the water, too. He can now jump in the water where he can't touch, turn around, swim to the side and pull himself out. Kids around the water always heightens my awareness, but knowing he can get out if he fell in by accident makes me feel better! He did great this year, and as a reward...we will be going to see Cars 2!!!

Here are Troy's classmates.





1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

That pool is awesome!!! I can't believe how big he is, Brittany!