Monday, July 04, 2011

4th of July

This weekend we participated in the classic 4th of July activities; baseball and the lake. I invited my friend, Richard and his three kids, Baylee, Koby and Kelby, to join us for a Ranger game and a day at the lake. Although the Rangers did not do so well on the night we were there, it was fun to watch the kids enjoy the game and the food and the vendors. Teague became very good at yelling 'Ice Cold Water' after the gentleman who was actually selling the water. He is definitely my little comedian!

Once we got to the lake, the kids hit the water and only came out in brief spurts to eat every now and then. We enjoyed going out of the boat and tubing and skiing and Blake put on a great fireworks show once the sun went down. I don't remember the last time I wasn't at the lake on the 4th of July, but I know there is no place I would rather be!! It was a great weekend!

Troy always enjoys the tube!!

Amber and I ready to get thrown off!

Baylee, Koby and Kelby had never been out on a boat or on a tube ride so watching their reactions and their excitment was fun. Kelby and Baylee both tried tubing and seemed to enjoy it! Baylee was even brave enough to let my dad throw us both around while going pretty fast!


Teague's first ride on the tube!

Blake showing the kids where the skis go in the boat.





The boys enjoyed snow cones with Mimi and Papa





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!! Great pictures-looking forward to yall being here the rest of the week!