Thursday, July 21, 2011

Adventure #9



Feather Extensions...the new fad. I'm sure we will look back in a few years and wonder why we were putting feathers in our hair, but for today it's the new fathion trend! So, earlier this week Baylee, Richard's daughter, texted and asked if I would take her to have feathers put in her hair. I have been wanting to do it all summer, so this was the perfect opportunity, plus I'd have a friend to go with me!! Baylee wanted to get 4 feathers and for it to be very bright and visible. I wanted just one feather and wanted to be able to hide it, since going back to work is right around the corner for me. There were a million different feathers to choose from. You're not only looking at color, but length and the way the feather hangs and how "feathery" it is. Once we decided, the lady clamped them in and that was it. So now we both are very fashion forward...and perhaps have given future generations reason to question what we were thinking. ;)











No comments: