Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What do I know of Holy?




This has been my new favorite song for awhile now. Over the last several months I have really been amazed at all God does and did and made and says. I just can not fathom what kind of creativity it takes to create a hummingbird and also a whale or the kind of patience it takes to not destroy a sin ridden land or the the kind of love it takes to create me and then give me a choice on whether to love the Creator back.

I can relate to the words that say "Then I caught a glimpse of who you might be, the slightest hint of you brought me down to my knees" Just that one line brings back a flood of memories over the last years where God drew near and I was blown away. I know I've said it a million times, but for those in the middle of their worst nightmare it's worth repeating so you know there is hope...I never would have chosen the circumstances, but I would never trade the divine romance I found with Him in the middle of it!


No comments: