Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Baylee's 12th Birthday Party

Baylee had her 12th birthday party last weekend. She had about 10 friends over to eat and play on the water slide and then all the girls stayed the night for the classic girl slumber party. We started first with make-up and then moved to hair. I think I did 10 french braids within an hour for all of them. Then they wanted to watch scary movies. I remember having my own slumber parties way back when and it's funny to think that nothing really changes, not the topics of discussion or the girl drama than can arise if 2 or more girls are put together for more than 4 hours. I know Baylee really enjoyed her party and I am thankful she wanted me to be apart of it!



Preparing the food
Richard manning the grill, as always!








Opening gifts




Doing make-up
Scary movie time!!

We survived!!



No comments: