Sunday, November 20, 2011

Adventure #17

I decided to do one of the Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes this year and really let the boys be a part of it. I explained it the best I could by saying that there are children who won't get any Christmas gifts so we are going to pack a box and it will be delivered to a little boy to open for Christmas. Then I had them pick out different toys and things to include in the box. When we got home they packed it all in and sealed it up. Troy really enjoyed filling out the piece of paper telling about himself for the recipient of the box to read. Teague was a little confused and kept asking when he could meet the little boy with no toys. Although I know they are still so little to really comprehend it, I hope to always try to show them that it's better to give than receive.

Teague loading the box
They picked out monster trucks and balls!  And that was the paper Troy liked writing and coloring on.


All finished!  Not too sure what face Teague is making!!  LOL!!!


1 comment:

Nikki McCallum said...

Such a great idea, Brittany! That last picture is hilarious!