Friday, November 25, 2011

Adventure #18

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. Since I wasn't able to get home for my birthday my mom had a birthday cake and a little gift for me to open, so that was fun. We also did the traditional Thanksgiving day activities of eating way too much and then watching the Cowboys until we got bored and wanted to eat again.  Having the boys with me would have made it perfect, but it was a pretty relaxing day!!



Amber and I did a little shopping on Thanksgiving day also at the few places that were open.
And then adventure #18 was Black Friday!!  I have never participated in Black Friday shopping, so this year I had my eye on a toy for the boys that was greatly discounted so I thought I would try it.  I was planning on going at midnight, but I am soooo not a night owl, so I decided to go to bed and then whenever I woke up I would go.  So around 4am I looked at the clock and decided to see what kind of deals I could find.  The places I went were not too crowded and I did find a few deals that saved me some money.  With 30 lefts til Christmas I am about done with my shopping and that's a good feeling.





No comments: