Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas with the Hollingsworths

Since we wouldn't be together on Christmas day, Richard and I and the kids exchanged gifts yesterday. I always love seeing the expressions on their faces when they open their gifts!!

Cars, cars and more cars for the boys!!



Koby's face was the best.  He had been wanting a braided titanium necklace for awhile and Richard was nice enough to let me take that idea and surprise Koby with it!!  He loved it!!

For Richard, I did a Rangers themed stocking...Hamilton shirt, lanyard and ticket from the World Series, Rangers pic...and he loves beef jerky, so some of that too!!

Putting batteries in the remote control cars that Richard's parents got the boys.
I got Baylee tickets to see Wicked in February so we will have our own girls night out then, but I also stuffed her stocking with ear rings, nail polish and make up to play with while the boys played cars.
Richard got me a Texas Tech necklace, a gorgeous cross to add to my cross wall and this figurine of a mom and two boys!!  I love it!!  Richard's parents were so thoughtful and got me a throw for my couch that is sooooo soft!  Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year and I'm so glad to be making so many wonderful memories with the Hollingsworths!




No comments: