Thursday, December 22, 2011

Adventure #20

I remember going to look at Christmas lights many years ago, before kids came into the picture, and thinking it would be so much better to go look at lights and not have to worry about driving!!  Last night, that dream came true!!  Richard and I rented a stretch SUV and took all the kids, some of their friends, Richard's parents and some of Richard's friends to go look at the Blora Christmas lights.  We all met at Chuy's for dinner and were to be picked up afterwards.  We had kept it all a secret from the kids so when we walked out of the restaurant, the above picture is what we saw.  The boys all said "cool, that limo is awesome."  I asked them who they thought was inside and they said they didn't know but thought is was an awesome car.  I slowly walked to the door and told them we should look inside.  They all looked at me like I was crazy and told me I shouldn't open the door.  When I did open the door and they saw nobody was in there we told them to get in and that this was ours for the night!  To say they were surprised would be an understatement!!  The looks on their faces and hearing their excitement was priceless!!  The lights were great and the company was great and the whole experience was better than I could have imagined!!    Even today I heard all the boys playing and talking about how they rode in a limo last night!!  This was definitely one of my more memorable adventures and I hope it was for all the kids as well!!
Baylee and Kinsey
Richard's mom and dad
James and Alissa



Teague and Kelby and Troy loved the lights and would go back and forth from one window to the next looking at everything.










No comments: