Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year!!! I spent New Year's Eve with Richard and the kids. We went out to his parents land and road four wheelers a little while, which was fun! Then went back to his house for dinner and fireworks! The kids loved the fireworks...especially Kelby. Richard couldn't even get one lit before he was bringing him another one to light! The boys played basketball and the girls played Dance Party on the WII and before we knew it, it was 11:50pm! We got our glasses ready and the champagne for me and Richard and the sparkling grape juice for the kids. We counted down and then it was 2012!!! I already have so many hopes and dreams for this year and I am certain 2012 will be a memorable year!!

Riding around the country
I learned how to do a waterfall braid and Baylee let me practice on her hair...I think it turned out good and looks great with her highlights!!


I seem to always give Richard the camera to take a picture of us and then once he takes it, I immediately look at it, only to find one of a million funny faces that he does. It always take 5 or 6 tries with him to get a real smile!!  That is one of the things I love about him...never a dull moment!

FIREWORKS!!!


Ringing in the 2012






No comments: