Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Kindergarten Round-Up

As Richard and I have grown more and more serious over the last year we have talked about me moving closer to him this summer. There are a ton of details that will all have to fall into place before that happens, but as we have been praying about it, it seems like God is opening a lot of doors in many areas, so that is really exciting!!  This week was Kindergarten Round-Up at the school Kelby will attend so we decided to tag along to check things out.  Troy and Kelby both had the best time and I was very impressed with the whole evening. I realize I have never been to a Kindergarten Round-Up before so I have nothing to compare it to, but it was well organized, informative and everyone was so friendly!


Name tags and paperwork
At the end of the night, the boys went through the lunch line and picked what flavor of milk and cookie they wanted.
 Carrying their trays all by themselves (sorry for the blurriness)


 

 Opening their milk all by themselves!
 
They grow up TOO quick, but I was so proud of them for being independent and good listeners and excited to be at school.  As we left, the Kindergarten teacher gave each of them a big hug and a goodie bag.  I know they thoroughly enjoyed the evening, as did I!  On the way back to Richard's house, Kelby asked if they were going to go to school tomorrow!  They were very disappointed when we said "no" and that it was still several months away.  They are going to be two cute Kindergarteners come August!



No comments: