Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Ranger's Weekend

Richard and I have been looking forward to Opening Day for awhile now!  Not only to start baseball season again, but also because we have never spent more than a day together without kids, and this would be our first weekend together, just he and I!!  We were not sure my mom was going to be able to get us tickets but she did after all and Chris and Becca joined us too. My family always tailgates before the game and then again after the game so we got up early to make the drive into Arlington for all the festivities.  Before the game is always fun as they introduce all the players, have the National Anthem and the bomber fly-over.  We even won the game, so that made the day even more enjoyable! 






Richard and I also had tickets for Game #2 the following night.  It wasn't a win, but fun anyways!! In between the games Richard and I got to shop, watch any TV show we wanted, take a nap, and relax in the hot tub.  It was a nice, needed getaway that we both enjoyed very much!!



2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

Love your Hamilton shirt! Where'd you get it?

Brittany said...

Thanks, Brooke!! I found it at Lady Fanatics.com