Saturday, April 14, 2012

The many faces of my boyfriend

Over the last year, Richard and I have really taken the time to move our relationship forward slowly.  Due to our life circumstances, we have both been very cautious, and skeptical at times, as we started this relationship.  As the months passed by and we began trusting each other more, we began opening up more and now I feel like Richard is someone I don't want to live without.  He is spiritually mature and driven, a great role model, a strong father, thoughtful of others, sacrificial, and a playful companion.  I think that playful spirit is what I love most about him, aside from his love for Christ.  He loves to laugh and to make me laugh.  As I think about spending forever with someone, I think friendship and laughter are so important and I am so blessed to have Richard as a part of my life, as not only my boyfriend but also my friend.  As I looked back through my pictures, it made me smile just to see how often I have to retake pictures to try to get a straight face, but then I realized, his funny faces are what makes him who he is and why I love him so much!












No comments: