Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spent the majority of Thanksgiving day with the Hollingsworths. Richard put up a bounce house for the kids and the older boys and guys played football. We ate too much and watched the Cowboys display a poor attempt at football, but it was still a pleasant afternoon!

Later that evening the boys and I drove on to my parents house for a few days. We enjoyed playing the WII at my aunt's house, seeing my grandma, and playing baseball outside. The boys and I also went over to see Tanna and Audree and of course, Brylee and Cerly. The kids played so well together and Tanna and I had a chance to catch up.



For lunch we strapped everyone in and headed to Chick Fil A. There is no way we were about to go inside with this crew, so we drove through the drive through and took it back to her house.
I also got to hold Audree for the first time. She was so good and slept the whole time, but I had to wake her up before I left so I could love on her a little.


The boys and I also made a gingerbread house. I think they were more concerned about eating the candy and icing then actually building a house, but it was still fun!




We had to finish our Thanksgiving vacation with the annual carousel ride at the mall. They always enjoy this!










No comments: