Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!! It was a wonderful day with lots of hugs, laughter and sugar!! The boys all had Valentine's parties at school so they came home hyper and ready to sort through their Valentine's boxes. My students brought me a ton of candy, on top of all the goodies from the party, so I was pretty saturated with sugar as well. Richard and I had tickets to the SING concert in town so we hired a sitter so we could do dinner and the show. To make our celebration even more sweeter, Richard took and PASSED his real estate exam, so that was wonderful news! I am so proud of him and we both are looking forward to this new direction that God is steering him in!

I had got all the kids a little box of goodies and Judy and Neal, Richard's in laws, also got the kids a little surprise. When we got home from school I had them at their spots at the table at my house and they loved getting more treats! Koby was at ball practice and Baylee was at Richard's parents, so they were not present for the picture, but they too got their goodies!  It was a great Valentine's day that I enjoyed spending with the people I love most!!





Richard and I only exchanged little gifts and called dinner and the show our gift.  I got him 6 little boxes filled with his favorite sweet treats and he got me a nice bottle of sangria for us to enjoy.  I think buying the "cutesy" gifts for everyone is one of my favorite parts of this day!!






No comments: