Saturday, June 15, 2013

Planning, Planning, Planning

The count down begins! The last month has been full of planning; for the wedding, for the honeymoon, for going back to school. This is definitely going to be a busy summer filled with so many special memories and transitions!

Through a few mentors that God placed in my path this past year, I was highly encouraged to go back to school and get my teaching certificate, so I decided to follow their advice. I am currently taking a class this summer and will have one more class next summer to complete my education. I am hoping God will open a door to teach within an ISD this coming year.

Luckily, school will finish up the first of July in enough time to help Richard with running the fireworks store and then it will be time for the wedding!! We chose July 19th to exchange vows and we are so excited!! We got this in the mail this week and it all began to finally feel real!!




All our tickets to the suite for the Rangers game!

We decided since the Rangers has always been a big part of our relationship that we would get married in a suite and then enjoy the game afterwards!  The planning has been minimal and it's been the fun type of planning, like the cake and the dress and the invitations, so it's been pretty easy!  Now all we have left to do is count down...

34 days!!


1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Oh Brittany, I absolutely LOVE that...what a completely unique way to do it. I think the quick planning with certainly be alot less stress and CHEAPER, and what a wonderful way to celebrate with your family! Definitely one of the coolest wedding stories I've heard! Congratulations!