Thursday, January 16, 2014

Amber's adventure

Amber leaves in the morning for her new adventure! She is now a traveling Physical Therapist; with her first stop being in Mt. Shasta, California!  


When we celebrated her 30th birthday just a few months back, I couldn't believe she was that old. I still see her as my "little" sister. How could she be 30? By the time I was 30 I was already married, had two children, and sadly enough, divorced. When I looked at it that way, "little" sister is not quite accurate anymore. She has grown into such a outgoing, adventurous young woman with literally, the world at her feet. 

Amber, I am so proud of you. It has been exciting to watch God lay out this path for you over the last several months. The doors have been opened, your heart was humble and ready and God provided just what you wanted at just the right time. And just as He prepared your path to get there, I have no doubt He has prepared the hearts and lives of the people you will touch in California. They are getting a very special girl!! The boys and I will be praying for you daily and going home to see mom and dad and Sonja will not be quite the same without you there. But remember no matter where you travel, eventually, we will come see you and enjoy whatever mountain or beach we find you on.

I love you!

No comments: