Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The half way point

Today marks the half way point! I made another batch of homemade bread this morning. I am really enjoying it!  As I was washing my hands after mixing and rolling out the dough I noticed myself having to clean under every nail to get my hands truly clean. In that moment, God turned my thoughts onto what exactly we were doing; little by little He is cleansing me. And sometimes the "little" sin, the stuff hiding underneath fingernails, is the stuff keeping us from living an abundant life. I am grateful He is shining light on every area of my life.

Instead of having individual Life Groups tonight, all the Life Groups met at the church for worship. We sang and prayed and encouraged one another and took the Lord's Supper. It was really neat and a great time to be encouraged to finish strong when my taste buds could really go for a cheeseburger.








No comments: