Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pre-K Graduation

Teague graduated from Pre-K today! 

It was such a cute ceremony. The graduates walked out and then Teague was one of the few that led us in the Pledge of Allegiance.

About a week ago, the PTA President called and asked if I would speak since I use to work at Head Start and now work in Kindergarten. I had been preparing and rehearsing, but when it came down to today it was extremely hot, so I cut it a bit short! It was difficult to think of what I could possibly say to thirty 5 year olds, but I ended up bringing Curious George and relating my advice back to that, and they seemed to enjoy it. 


After that, they sang a few songs and walked across to get their diploma!! So cute!!





Then, they enjoyed cake and punch and lots of pictures! 



I am very proud of all you have accomplished this year, Teague. Your teachers tell us everyday that they think you are going to be a lawyer because you love to talk and correct and debate and be close by in others' drama, lol!  This is just the beginning to many more successful years in school! Congratulations Class of 2027!!








No comments: