Friday, August 11, 2017

New Do

As I started back to school for in-service days, I was craving a new look. I've been wanting to change it up a bit, but just haven't, so when some of the teachers came back with new hair cuts that was enough to put me into action.

I made an appointment at a local salon.  I have never really been to a salon... like never!! I've really never cut my hair. I've gotten an inch here or there, but Great Clip or Super Cuts has always sufficed for that, but I felt like I needed someone who knew what they were doing to create this hairstyle. I was a little nervous when I got there, but then was taken aback with all I have been missing in the salon experience. When I got there an assistant took me back and supplied me with a warm towel before washing my hair and massaging my head. She then took me to the room for my cut and offered me a variety of beverages. After I received my glass of wine the stylist came in and looked at the picture I had brought and got right to work. Within 30 minutes I was done and looked completely different! Every part of my experience was so wonderful! She made my next appointment for six weeks out, but I tried hard to get her to make it sooner! I could definitely enjoy that on a weekly basis...with or without the hair cut!! If  you are in the Waco area, I highly recommend Cutting Edge Salon!

So far, I am loving the new look and enjoying playing around with different styles.  I'm definitely glad I made the change!






No comments: