Saturday, July 28, 2018

Arkansas 2018

Our annual Arkansas trip is always something I look forward to in July. Richard and I took a group of 30 youth and adults to help lead a camp at Stoneridge Baptist Camp.  It’s always fun and rewarding to watch the youth be stretched and challenged by having to prepare and then teach the Word to those younger than themselves. Year after year they never cease to amaze me in how they love and serve the children in Arkansas.







































This year was the first year I led a group. My group was the Blue Crew and consisted of 8th-12th graders. I had a blast teaching and challenging them in Bible study times, playing with them out on the Rec field and worshiping with them during the night time services.



















Here we all are! Campers, workers, sponsors...all full from having spent a week intentionally pursuing Jesus!


















After all the campers left we cleaned and loaded equipment and then rested! After a nice swim and a nap we headed to a Cave City for their Watermelon Festival. It was such a cute town and a great way to end a busy week.




No comments: