Sunday, April 26, 2020

Coronavirus week #6

We had a busy week this week!!  Lost of fun activities and a little more of getting out of the house, so that was nice!! I am trying to put new games on the board every week, but I am slowly running out. Sudoko proves to be a bit hard for them, but Richard loves it!























I also had a zoom meeting with my Table Top group.  It was so good to see their faces and hear what they have been up to!!























The boys did some work around the house. Troy and Kelby made a new flowerbed and planted some more plants. Kelby detailed all the cars and Koby required the lights in the garage. I think they are learning a lot of new skills during this time at home!

























We celebrated Koby’s birthday and we wished my dad a happy birthday from afar!












































At the end of the week Woodway planned a Teacher parade. I went to Becca’s beforehand to layout and visit with her for a bit. Then we headed over to the school and drove the parade route! It was so fun to see all the kids and their signs and to wave at them!






No comments: