Monday, May 04, 2020

Coronavirus week #7

This week Governor Abbott let the shelter in place order expire. He also opened up restaurants, movie theaters, libraries and museums at 25% capacity. I am glad we are finally seeing more and more positive movement towards getting our lives back to normal. We are still playing games around the house and enjoying being out side a lot. The boys fish about once a week and they also played ultimate frisbee with some people at the track one night.



























Richard decided we needed an outdoor basketball court, so we spent several days creating that. I think it turned out great and I’m hoping we will be able to use it to springboard some type of ministry opportunities out here.




 

The girls mainly did the supervising, but I did get out there and smooth some things around and layer my cross in the corner. 









































The girls and I spent Sunday at the lake and it was so good to be able to visit with them for the entire day!! We did NOT social distance!!




No comments: