Friday, December 31, 2021

My one word wrap-up

 This year my word was breakthrough. 















As I look back over the year, I can see many places where the Lord gave me breakthrough; in my walk with Him, in my life and in our community. The youth group that was a handful of kids only 9 months ago is now busting at the seams in our house. I love that we are finally seeing the fruit of years of praying for our community. I was finally able to secure a job in Axtell, which has made my commute and relationship building so wonderful to be right in my town all day everyday! We saw so much ground taken in Axtell in this one year alone and it is so exciting! 

I have decided this will be my final word. In the upcoming year I want to start a new tradition! More to come on that in 2022! 



No comments: