Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful: Day 2

Today I am so thankful for friends. Without friends I don't know where I would be in my life. I have had the same set of friends since high school and God has blessed my life tremendously through them. And then as I grew up and moved out of the house God has given me more Godly women to strengthen me through college, my first job, and our move to Georgetown.

Proverbs 17:17
"A friend loves at all times..."

I am so grateful that the women in my life are Godly, strong, fun, and uplifting. Thank you to all of you for making me into the person I am and for keeping me directed toward God. I firmly believe that friends are our greatest influence and the examples you girls set for me are what God is using to keep me strong and pressing forward at this time in my life. I love you all very much and I am thankful for each one of our friendships!

1 comment:

Brie said...

Friendships are so special and what is even more special is how God strategically places them in our lives!