Wednesday, December 30, 2009

9 months old

Teague is learning something new everyday! He can wave hi and bye, he can sit down from crawling, he is pulling up and cruising and even trying to walk. He has let go a few times and usually I am there to catch him but this morning I was two seconds too late and he hit his head on the cabinet. And of course he does that on picture day, if you look real close you can see his bruise. He is just too anxious to walk and doesn't have enough balance quite yet. He had a great Christmas with lots of gifts and lots of family time. He now wants to be doing whatever Troy is doing but Troy usually says "this isn't a baby toy" and takes off to play by himself in a spot where Teague can't get him. Soon enough though they will be best buds I think!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures, oh my goodness!!! He is smiling so well!! And I love your new header. 2010 is going to be GREAT, I feel it!!!!

Marc and Laura Rose said...

It's amazing how much they can change in just a few months! Those are such good pics. I think he's starting to look more and more like Troy. Love you!

Brie said...

Eleri is trying so hard to keep up with Mali. Sharing toys has been very hard lately because eleri wants to play with mali's big girl toys too. I think teague is looking more and more like troy too!