Monday, July 12, 2010

Virgin Islands

Everyone keeps asking why am I on Facebook or texting or blogging while on vacation, and the answer is because with two kids I don't really get to do all those things WHENEVER I want and for this whole week I can!! I can text ALL day, take 2 hours to create a blog and check/update facebook without ever being interrupted. It is so nice. Here are a few pics from the last few days. My aunt and uncle, Becky and Mark, have been able to take us around the island and eat dinner with us both nights so far, so that has been alot of fun. Other than that, I have spent alot of time on the beach just relaxing!! More pics to come later in the week.


dinner at Greenhouse



Happy Hour at the hotel!!

Dinner at Wikked

3 comments:

Brie said...

I can sympathize. I've thought I'd I just had unlimited free time I'd blog or play with Photoshop !:) hope you're having a wonderful time

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Agh!!!!! I SOOOO should be there!!! Seriously. Shouldve got a sitter and jumped on the plane, I need it!!! Oh and remember....one day at time. Youre doing good :)