Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas with the kids

Friday night I got the boys back and we were finally able to have our Christmas with Richard and the kids. Richard is running a fireworks store over the holiday so we had to have it at the store, but it was still fun! I cooked stew in the crock pot along with cheesecake brownies for dessert and we opened gifts in between customers.

Teague got a new set of monster trucks, which he loved!
Troy got a new hoodie...and red and black on top of that! Wreck 'em Tech!
Koby has been wanting the game Operation, so he was surprised to see that when he tore into the wrapping paper!  I remember playing that game when I was little so it was neat to see that they still made it!
Kelby got a nerf gun!
Baylee got a few shirts and this LOVE decoration to match her brown and turquoise room.
Richard got me a some new workout clothes and a new camera, which I was in desperate need of ever since my other one died!!  I got him a new Otter Box phone cover and a new hoodie. 

Richard and I went in together and bought the kids a ping pong table.  With him working at the fireworks store, it was the perfect place to put it together and keep it hidden from the kids.  I think he and Charles got in plenty of ping pong practice during the slow times at the store.  The kids liked it and I think it will get more and more use as they get older!!
We also had Richard's father in law engrave each paddle with their names so there would be no fighting over the paddles. 
 
 The kids loved all their gifts and I think that is my favorite part of Christmas, watching their faces when they open surprises!  

No comments: