Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Trip to the salon

I have a friend that does hair near my parents' house and I saw on Facebook she was running a great Groupon special so I decided to take advantage of it and as one of Baylee's Christmas presents, Richard decided to get her one, too. Baylee and I got up early and headed North for our appointments! It took nearly 3 hours and Baylee's hair needed two color treatments, but we left looking gorgeous! I always love the way my hair feels after it's been professionally done! It was also nice to catch up with Brooke and hear how she and are family are doing. It was a great way to start the New Year!!

Baylee was blonde going into the process.

With our color on!!


AFTER!! I didn't do anything drastic, but Baylee is now an auburn brunette!




No comments: