Sunday, November 17, 2013

A jam packed Saturday

This Saturday was filled with fun!! Tara is home from overseas so we had to get to have a girls day! Tanna found this amazing spa that lets you pick and choose which services you want and you can just relax and have free range of the whole place.  They had spa tubs, pools with jets, saunas, ice rooms, lounge areas, heated floor areas...it was outrageous! We felt like we hit the jackpot and quickly realized 5 hours was not going to be long enough!!

It is so hard to believe that 20 years have passed and we are still the same girls, doing the same things!! I look at this picture and feel the same now as I did then.  We have more laugh lines on our faces and years of experience under our belts and 11 children between us now, but yesterday felt just like we were 16 again!  Our friendship is so rare and truly a blessing that we can go so long without seeing one another, yet pick up right where we left off!  Being with you girls is always good for my soul!  I love you all!!













Richard and I spent the last part of Saturday at the Tech/Baylor Shootout!  It was an exciting game and really cool to watch at the AT&T Stadium!  Tech played hard but couldn't pull out a win this time.  Richard was in charge of purchasing the tickets and as we walked to our seats I saw a lot more green and gold than red and black and sure enough we were smack dab in the middle of the Baylor side.  I stuck out like a sore thumb, but I still cheered loud!  He claims he put in "best available seats", but you can be sure next time I'll be the one purchasing the tickets!!  ;)







No comments: