Thursday, March 06, 2014

Go, Fight, Win!!

Never in a million years could I have imagined me sitting outside the gym waiting to hear if my daughter made it for cheerleader. It feels like it was just yesterday that it was me trying out!! But there I was, with all the other moms, mingling, watching the girls practice and taking pictures. 


Baylee worked very hard all week to learn the chant, cheer and dance. She mentioned several times she didn't think she was going to be able to learn it all, but tonight proved all her hard work was worth it. 

Let me introduce you to the newest Longhorn cheerleader!!

After all the girls tried out, they called them into the gym and handed out envelopes with the lists in them.  All the girls came running out to open their envelopes.  Baylee jumped in the car, opened her envelope and screamed "I made it!"

We are a very proud family tonight!! Congrats, Baylee!!



No comments: