Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Preparation

Back in January, Tanna asked if I would be interested in speaking at her church's women's retreat. Without hesitation I said yes! As I started writing out what I felt God was leading me to say, I couldn't help but to think back to the last time I spoke. Everything was still somewhat fresh and my words somewhat shaky.  But now, I feel like I am in such a different place; a place of confidence and thankfulness.  This summer will mark 5 years since my world was shaken. It truly feels like a lifetime ago and like it just happened yesterday all at the same time, if that makes sense. 

The fast ended on Saturday and the very next day I received this in the mail. 

A postcard prayer preparation as we move towards the retreat this weekend. I feel like it was perfect timing and that God knew that the fast would come to an end and He would have me feeling completely prepared. Revelation 12:11 says we defeat the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony, and I am so honored to be able to share what He has done in my life when I thought my situation was impossible. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I cannot wait!!!! Love you!